Dental Implants: Restore Your Teeth With Professional Implant Procedures
According to a long-term clinical study that spans over 10 to 16 years, dental implants have a high success rate of 82.94% among patients. For people who have lost most of their teeth to decay, damage, or gum disease, this procedure can be a huge relief.
If you want to rehabilitate your teeth from top to bottom, Olympic View Dental provides the best dental implants in Normandy Park, WA. We’re a trusted name in the world of general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry. At our practice, we transform smiles with effective and affordable dental implants.
Dental Implants 101
Dental implants are made with titanium or zirconium posts and topped off with resin composite crowns. Each section is molded to your gums and teeth, allowing for maximum precision and a perfect fit.
For people with a healthy jaw bone, we would recommend getting endosteal implants. But if your jaw is damaged from infections or tooth loss, we may have to fix subperiosteal implants to your gums.
Whether you have mild, moderate, or severe tooth loss, our team can help you fill in the blanks. We may recommend one of the following types of implants:
- Single dental implants – If you’re only missing a few teeth, we’ll replace each individual tooth with singular implants.
- Multiple dental implants – If you have consecutive rows of missing teeth, we use implant-supported bridges to fill larger gaps.
- All-on-4 dental implants – If you’re missing your upper teeth, lower teeth, or both, we create sets of arched implants that are held down by 4 dental posts.
- Same-day dental implants – If you don’t want missing teeth in between surgeries, we provide temporary crowns you can wear until all of your teeth are surgically fixed.
What To Expect When Getting Dental Implants
Since dental implants require surgery, it’s important to familiarize yourself with the entire process. Rest assured, we follow strict safety and sanitary protocols so our patients can relax while we do all the hard work.
Here’s everything you can expect from start to finish:
- Step 1: Getting a consultation – On your first visit, our team will examine your teeth with x-rays, 3D scans, and a comprehensive review of your dental history.
- Step 2: Preparing for surgery – Based on our findings, we may recommend pre-implant procedures like extractions or root canals. This will minimize complications and maximize results.
- Step 3: Scheduling and performing surgery – We schedule your appointments differently, depending on the type of implants you need. It could be a same-day procedure or multiple sessions spread out over the span of 6 to 18 months.
- Step 4: Recovering and monitoring progress – After you’ve completed all your surgeries, we’ll monitor the healing and osseointegration process with several follow-up appointments.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
On average, patients pay an estimated $5,000 for single implants, $10,000 for multiple implants, and $25,000 for all-on-4 implants. While this sounds quite expensive, remember that you’re investing in something that will last you for the rest of your life! With that said, we also believe in making dental implants accessible for patients on a budget, so our staff will be happy to provide you with flexible financing options to suit your needs.
The Best Cosmetic And Family Dentist In Normandy Park, WA
If you’re looking for the best dental implant in Normandy Park, you’ll find everything you need at Olympic View Dental. Led by Dr. Chilton, our team is ready to help you reconstruct your smile. Schedule a consultation with us today!