Beyond the CDC’s standards for COVID-19, our team is taking precautions to keep you healthy
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visit to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We have implemented several extra steps during these unprecedented times to create a comfortable and safe office during your visit.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask for some screening questions. We will also be taking your temperature with a non-touch scanner.
- We have hand sanitizer stations located throughout our office.
- Our waiting room has been modified: there are no magazines, no toys, and fewer chairs – spaced 6 ft apart. When we confirm your appointment days ahead, we may ask you to stay in your car and we will alert you via your cell phone when it is your time to enter the office.
- We have installed air scrubbing systems by a professional company: Burien Natural Gas. This air scrubbing system is to help reduce the airborne particles within our building
- We have installed sneeze guards in appropriate areas.
- We are following the new PPE guidelines, using appropriate masks during procedures, Including N95 masks, face shields, and protective covering.
- We are asking non-essential guests to stay in your car. If your appointment requires a guest (Parent with a child) we are providing masks for your visit.
There are reusable masks provided when you enter our office.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office number. (206) 824-4700.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Sincerely, Dr. Paul Chilton